Whilst national restrictions regarding Covid-19 have been lifted, we require users to:
- stay home if unwell or self-isolating
- use the hand sanitiser provided
- ventilate the room by opening the windows, weather permitting
By submitting this form you are agreeing to these requirements.*
We are delighted that you have chosen St Matthew's Church House as your possible venue.
Please complete this form as fully as possible so we can do all we can to meet your needs. A miminum of 10 working days notice is advised.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
1. We are a Christian organisation and, as such, will only accept bookings from individuals or groups who are in line with our Welcome Policy. The decision lies with the PCC (Parochial Church Council) and their decision is final. If you are unsure, please Contact Us.
2. You must confirm that you have your own Public Liabilty Insurance (PLI). If you do not have your own PLI, please Contact Us as there are specific circumstances where we may be able to support you. If this is the first time you have booked with us, we will need to see copies of your insurance; we will email you for this.
3. If you are working with children, young people, or vulnerable adults, you must confirm that you have appropriate safeguarding policies and procedures.
4. You must agree to our Conditions of Use.
5. If you are able to be flexible with the date you require, please offer preferred options so we can try to accommodate you. Please include the full time required, including time to set up and tidy away.
6. If you have a preferred room, please let us know. See Our Rooms and Facilities for full descriptions and current prices.
7. Times of sessions - you must include the full time you plan to be in the House. This includes time to set up and tidy away. You must adhere to these times as other groups may be booked before/after your session.
8. Refreshments (tea, coffee, sugar and biscuits. Please provide your own milk) are available at a cost of £1 per person per session or you can choose to bring your own. .
9. Please note our Cancellation Policy:
|More than 14 days before your session
|No fees payable
|More than 7 days before your session
|50% fees payable
|Within 7 days of your session
|100% fees payable